Papa John’s is a Pizza delivery chain of restaurants in the United States. It is named among the largest and fastest growing pizza companies in the world and is ranked high in customer satisfaction.
The concept of papa johns phone number was visualized and initiated by John Schnatter who started his career within the same industry by delivering pizzas as a pizza driver. After graduation he had the opportunity to work in the father’s bar, but he wanted to serve his very own pizza to their own customers. To accomplish this goal John sold his car.
In a very short period of time, Papa John’s has achieved huge success for being one of the largest pizza companies and getting high ranks in customer satisfaction. One reason for their success, as mentioned by their tag line “Better Ingredients, Better Pizza”, Papa John’s uses the very best of ingredients in their preparation and presentation. From water to protein enriched flour, meats, cheeses, vegetables along with other ingredients Papa John’s focuses on fresh, neat and hygienic products. Each pizza is served with the required garlic sauce to dip and thin crust.
In case you are wanting to partner with Papa John’s in the market of serving the high quality pizzas for your customers, and deciding on a Papa John’s franchise you must have at the very least a rough idea about the initial franchise fees.
• Minimum net worth for just one unit is $250,000; 4 to 10 units are $1 million, and 11 units require $2 million in net worth.
• Liquid assets comprising cash or readily accessible financing should total at the very least $250,000 for any number of units.
• One or more partner, an effective business management background, and close proximity towards the location chosen.
• Franchise fee is low at $25,000
• 5% ongoing royalty fee payable monthly.
• The estimated investment is between $160,000 and $395,000 with the average unit of 1200 to 1400 square feet in a strip center running about $220,000.
• Renewable every ten years.
• Absentee Ownership – Actually encouraged in the event you don’t have QSR experience.
• Ranking – Recently named the #10 Global Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine.
• Forced Marketing Budget – A franchisee must spend a minimum of 7% of the monthly net on marketing.
Papa John’s Franchise Information:
Business Established: 1985
Franchising Since: 1986
Franchise Fee: $25,000
Total Investment (US): $160,000 to $395,000
When looking to start out papa johns customer service it is crucial, particularly considering today’s market, that you simply try to find specific ways to cut minimize or reduce overhead and risk. Any organization will have risk, but it is important ldzxcs have a full understanding of the quantity of investment, startup cost and “ROI” (Return on Investment).